Featuring Holen One Farms products.
Holen One Farms Marinade:
- Shake well; use an ounce of marinade per pound of meat (approx. 1 tablespoon). Follow directions on the bottle.
- Works great on all kinds of meats. You can buy a lesser cut, and it will come out nice, moist, and tender.
- Beef and pork (4 hrs. to overnight)
Chicken & fish (15-20 min.)
- Great for stir fry!
- Add 1 tablespoon per pound of ground beef for delicious tasty hamburger patties.
- Especially good on wild game.
Holen One Farms Dipping & Glazing Sauce:
- Makes wonderfully moist pulled pork or beef sandwiches.
- For a great pasta dressing, use 1 part Holen One Dipping & Glazing Sauce and 1 part ranch dressing (season to taste).
- Add to your favorite pasta salad.
- Great as a glaze on meatloaf.
- Makes a tasty appetizer with meatballs and/or cocktail weiners. Pour a bottle of Holen One Dipping & Glazing Sauce in a crock-pot and add your meat of choice.
- Use instead of ketchup on your favorite sandwich, fries, or rings for added flavor.
Holen One Farms Java Rib & Roast Rub:
- NO MSG, ALL NATURAL
- Wonderful rub for prime rib, brisket, roasts, ribs, and steaks!
- A great seasoning for chops, chicken, and fish.
- Sprinkle on vegetables for a light new flavor- great for garden fresh veggies.
- Try it on your baked potato atop the sour cream.
- Season your omelet or scrambled eggs.
Renee's Sunday Meatloaf
1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
3/4 cup quick oatmeal
1 Tablespoon Holen One Farms Java Rib & Roast Rub (or season to taste)
1 cup tomato juice
Combine all ingredients. Mix well. Shape mixture into a loaf and place in a non-stick 13x9x2 pan. Make groove in top of loaf. Cover loaf with 1/2 to 3/4 cup of Holen One Farms BBQ Dipping & Glazing Sauce.
Bake at 350 degrees for 90 minutes.
Use Holen One Farms BBQ Dipping & Glazing Sauce in place of ketchup.
Sweet Potato Fries
1 1/2 pounds frozen sweet potato fries (waffle cut if available)
Holen One Farms Java Rib & Roast Rub
Preheat Oven to 400 degrees.
Place fries on 11x17 baking sheet or jelly roll pan. Arrange in single layer. Drizzle lightly with olive oil. Season to taste with Holen One Farms Java Rib & Roast Rub. Bake 25-28 minutes or until golden and crisp. Be careful not to burn them. Serve immediately.